Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Kardashians


Dear Kim,

I get why you're famous.  I don't like it, but I get it.  Your ASSets are legendary, nay EPIC!  Not only that, but you did the country a favor by giving us an opportunity to forget about that twig Paris Hilton.  After all...real women have curves.  Wouldn't you agree?


BUT WHY THE FUCK do I know who your sisters are?  Seriously!  I need an answer.  They aren't as hot as you are and they are as dumb as Paris so its the worst of both worlds.  And despite how scrumptious your mom is, I just have to give a big ol "Fuck You" shout out to all of you for ruining my image of Bruce Jenner.  He used to be the Great American Athelete.  Now he just looks like the Joan Rivers version of Michael Phelps. 


So fuck you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment